Thursday, January 23, 2014

A bit of Stampendous style Mixed Media

Welcome back to sneak peek week for Stampendous! Fran designed some really gorgeous Mixed Media Stamps this round including the new Mixed Media Dress Form stamp set.  Below is a snippet from one of the journal pages that I sent in for the January catalog using Dress Form plus a few other new stamps.


I began with my Creative Palette and some Tim Holtz Distress Paints, brayered them on and lifted a print using templates from the new Mixed Media sets.  I continued to add more paint and more layers with the templates as well as the background from Dress Form as well as stamps from some of the new Stack Art rubber stamp kits.


The Dress Form I stamped last using Versamark Ink and Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel.

Here's a closer shot of how part of the background turned out:


Be sure to keep checking out the Stampendous blog for more peeks this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)