Welcome to the Stampendous and Maya Road Blog Hop! I hope you've had fun this week checking out all the cool projects from both teams :)
Today I have a Mixed Media layout to share with you:
1. Spray Radiant Rain over Mod Spirals stencil onto a 12x12 sheet of watercolor paper.
2. Heat set.
3. Paint Hand and Hearts chipboard shapes and Costers from Large Square Coaster Book with Silks acrylic glazes. Heat set.
4. Stamp Dream Text onto coasters, hearts, hands in Archival black ink.
5. Edge pieces in black with pad or marker.
6. Spray a scrap of watercolor paper with Radiant Rain. Heat set. Stamp just sayin' from Smashing Notes set in archival ink. Punch out.
7. Adhere coasters to page with Fabri-tac adhesive and dimensional tape. Adhere other chipboard shapes with fabri-tac. Add tab with glue stick.
8. Stamp journaling using Tiny alphabet.
Dream Text (Stampendous)
Smashing Notes (Stampendous)
Tiny Alphabet (Stampendous)
Large Square Coaster book (Maya Road)
Hand and Hearts chipboard (Maya Road)
Mod Spirals stencil (The Crafter's Workshop)
Watermelon Mist, Teal Zircon, Carmen silks (Splash of Color)
Ginger Flower, Spanish Moss, Teal Zircon Radiant Rain (SOC)
Archival Black pad (Ranger)
Faber-Castell Brush marker
Fabri-tac adhesive (Beacon)
Glue stick (Ranger)
Dimensional tape (3L)
Watercolor paper (Strathmore)
And, of course, there are PRIZES!! Maya Road will have one grand prize you can win by commenting on their blog, liking them on Facebook, and commenting on their Facebook page. We’ll have three prizes for the week comprised of a Maya Road alterable book (I have two chipboard and one canvas), Some MR chipboard or other embellies, and Stampendous EJK08 White Encrusted Jewel Kit – perfect for covering chipboard with blingy goodness and Stampendous CRW092 Cling Artist Elements and SSC1122 Elegant Borders Perfectly Clear Stamp™ Set. Readers will have until Sunday night September 15th to comment on as many of our team blog posts as they can. Monday we’ll choose three bloggers at random from the week and each blogger will choose one winner from her comments. Winners must have a United States mailing address. Let’s get HOPPIN’