Friday, July 27, 2012

Flag! You're it!

Its time for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge and FLAG, you're it!  I used pennants for my flags across the top corner layering the three pieces from the MFT pennant die.  Papers and chipboard are from My Minds Eye.


I chose the new adorable Pippin's Christmas Lights from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my image and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.  AND he wobbles!!  I used new Action wobble springs for the wee-wobbling!  He's stamped twice...once on the bg piece then colored black, and then again, color him  and cut him out!


Here's a closeup of the pennant flags.


We hope you'll join us this week!  Please remember to use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky feature at the end of this post. If the link feature is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC64.


2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Pippin is perfect for wobbling, makes a fun holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute! love the bright non-traditional festive colors and that Pippin' wobbles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)