Friday, April 16, 2010

Ella Lollipop

Happy Friday! I am so happy to be back home again! The New York trip was a blast but hey, its been 2 weeks since I have been out of my normal routine. Its quite tiring, ya know?

For today I have a cute little Lollipop card for you. I made this for Enchanted Cottage and haven't had a chance to share it with you yet. This is "Ella Lollipop" from Stamping Bella. Isn't she just adorable?!! I kept her very simple to focus on the simplicity yet utter cuteness of the image (in total Lori Boyd style!)

The pink paper is new "Green at Heart" from Basic Grey, the green card base is Bo Bunny, as are both ribbons. Ella was colored with Copic markers then I went over the dots for real clarity with my Signo Uniball white gel pen. All supplies are available at Enchanted Cottage.

OK, be sure to check back tomorrow for the second edition of Stampendous! Saturday Sketch Challenge :) Thanks for visiting today. Hope you have a marvelous weekend!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi! So glad that you had a great time in NY, I've never been. Love this Lollipop kid and the pink and green combo! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love this colour combo & Ella Lollipop is adorable & you have done a great job in colouring her:)
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)