Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Magnolias


OK, I have a couple more Magnolias for you that I made for work (Enchanted Cottage). The first up is Devil Tilda from teh So Spooky Collection, but I decked her out for Valentine's instead :) She is paired with some Love, Elsie papers by KI Memories and then I added some Glimmer Mist to all the paper layers and flowers in pale "Tattered Rose".

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Devil Tilda (Magnolia Stamps)
  • Paper: Red, pink cs (Core'dinations); white cs (Neenah); Love, Elsie pp (KI Memories)
  • Ink: Palette Noir (Stewart superior)
  • Accessories: labels 3 Nestabilites (Spellbinders); flowers (Prima); ribbon (may Arts); tattered Rose Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels); Copic markers; button (Basic Grey)

Next is the elephant from the Pets & Animals Collection by Magnolia Stamps. I had a hard time figuring out what to do with this one, but ended up pairing it with some gray/purple paper by My Minds Eye. The purplish color was run through my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots at the top part inly. The bottom was stamped with "Remember", a sentiment I found at work but now I forget who made it, ooppps!

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Elephant (Magnolia Stamps); sentiment ?
  • Paper: Gray (Bazzill); pp (My Minds Eye); white (Neenah)
  • Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Swiss Dots embossing Folder (Cuttlebug); ribbon (May Arts); Copic Markers

OK, I am off to find a few minutes of stamping time and try to sneak in some challenges! I may be back later :) Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)