Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Part 1: Stampendous!

Hey guys! sorry I have been away all week. As many of you know I got to go to CHA this week! It was totally awesome! Stampendous! asked if I wanted to come and do make-n-takes in their booth and of course I said Yes, duh!

I will share some photos and info this week. Tonight I am hangin' with my new bud Laura, the Graphics Manager for Stampendous! She has been the most awesome hostess for the last few days! She is totally full of energy, spunk, wit, and creativity and she and her whole family are the absolute coolest :) Above is a pic from the booth today of me & Laura.
Here's Fran Seiford, the Founder and President ( and stamp artist) of getting ready to show us her new Painting with Powder technique at our Stampendous! Design Team Event. Fran is the sweetest and most adorable woman! She is also fabulously creative!
Here is Fran with 3 of the Design Team, me, Debbie ( my ultra-fab fun and hilarious roommate) and Rachel (whom I barely met, but she is so adorable!)
Here's the 3 of us with Laura.
These are two of the demo boards from the Stampendous! booth this week. They show the new Painting with Powder and Sticker background techniques. These were both so fun to play with and I can't wait to have a free moment to get creative with these ideas and my new toys!
I worked one whole day at the booth doing Make-n-Takes. It was so fun and I felt totally in my element, you all know I love to teach. It is its own addiction. I didn't get a pic of the make-n-takes but will do that and show you later. You can view 2 of the make-n-take projects at the Stampendous blog in the meantime. OK, I am done rambling for the night, more tomorrow I hope :)

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. O Cyndi, I'm so jealous! TFS! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cyndi... how awesome to post all this after being home like one second! Or were you posting that on my couch while you were SUPPOSED to be watching Nightmare Before Christmas?! My family all just loved you and loved having you in our home! So glad you enjoyed yourself, you're an awesome stamper and a terrific gal! - Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)