While I am in Mixed Media mode I thought I would share a small canvas that was in the January 2013 Stampendous catalog. I had a lot of fun mixing paints and sprays and new Color Mica Fragments for my background! All of the new Stampendous products should be up at THIS LINK in the next couple of days! Just ask your LSS if they have them in stock yet!
Here's the process that I used:
1. Stamp Botanical Blooms onto white printer paper with Archival black ink. Adhere to canvas using Claudine Helmuth Matte Multi medium.
2. Spray canvas with Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest and London Blue Dylusions ink sprays. Heat set.
3. Add Dab of Yellow CH paint in some areas. Let dry. Add another layer of Multi medium. Stamp more Botanical Blooms In archival black ink onto canvas.
4. Stamp Color Outside onto scrap white cs. Spray with London Blue ink. Distress edges with archival black ink. Adhere to canvas with Beacon Fast Finish.
5. Add a mix of Yellow, Blue and Green Mica Fragments to canvas using Multi-medium. Let Dry.
6. Stamp Butterfly from Jumbo Butterfly Trio with archival black ink on white cs. Spray with Lemon Zest and Fresh Lime ink. Apply a layer of Fast Finish and let dry. Curl wing and adhere center of butterfly only to canvas with more Fast finish. Add yellow and green micro glitters to wings with fast finish.
RN253 Color Outside (Stampendous)
RR162 Botanical Blooms (Stampendous)
CRS5044 Jumbo Butterfly Trio (Stampendous)
FRM10 Blue Mica Fragments (Stampendous)
FRM09 Green Mica Fragments (Stampendous)
FRM08 Yellow Mica Fragments (Stampendous)
London Blue, Fresh Lime, & Lemon Zest Dylusions Ink Sprays (Ranger)
Claudine Helmuth Multi Matte Medium (Ranger)
Archival Black ink pad (Ranger)
Claudine Helmuth Dab of Yellow Acrylic Paint (Ranger)
Beacon Fast Finish