Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rock Out!!!

Its all about shapes this week at Inky Impressions!  We want to see any kind of a shaped card from you this week over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog :)  


I used my brand new Nesting Ovals Dies from Lifestyle Crafts!  And since it was a bit not-wanting-to-stand-up, LOL, I turned it into an easel card!  The cute little mouse is Rock'n'Roll Donnie.  Isn't he a doll!!  I colored him to match my DD's new little hamster Otis :)  The papers are from Best Creation...lots of glitter and bling!


Here's a closeup of him, but its still hard to see the Glassy Glaze I added to his shades and nose.  I also added a touch of Spica Glitter pens to his guitar in Purple and silver.  The sentiment is from an older Stampendous! set thats now retired, but still floating around in some of the big box stores :)

We hope you'll join us this week!  I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Paperplay Challenges: Punches and Dies
Crazy Challenge: Men Only
Crafty Creations: Anything but a Square
Papertake Weekly: Creature Comforts

Thanks for coming by today!  Rock out!!  -Cyndi




5 comments:

  1. Love your Donnie! Really cute! Great coloring too!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now how fun is this!! Love your coloring and fun shaped design!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great card!! Lovin' the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, love the color combination you used and the coloring on the little rocker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)