Sunday, April 17, 2011

Greetings from Naples

I never thought I would hear mysel say that I am tired of traveling. Too much in the ast couple of months. Sigh. But, as I sit in sunny Naples its hard to complain. We are here with the Texas Roadhouse Managing Partners' conference for a few more days. And alas, I need to show you whats going on in Challenge world.


This is one of my oldie but goodie cards that fits for both challenges since I was too busy traveling to stamp, oopps!!

Supplies:
Stamps: ALice digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Wicked (A Muse)
Paper: Scralet's Letter pp (Basic Grey); white cs (Neenah); Red & black (Bazzill)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Heart Border, Dbl end Tags & Labels 5 (Spellbinders); flowers (Prima); Gems (Hero Arts); metallic drops (Robin's Nest); Air gun & markers (Copic); red velvet ribbon (May Arts); silver twine (SU!)


First up....this fortnight's Desert Island Crafters Challenge:



Challenge #6

It's time for a new challenge, and this time it's a little different, it's not a previous winner or DT members Itinerary we are using, We decided to ask The Queen what items should be on the Itinerary to create a project to commemorate the forthcoming Royal Celebrations Here is what she chose;


The Queen's Itinerary

1. Red, White & Blue

2. Fairytale

3. Ribbon

4. Lace

5. Crown Jewels

6. Horse & Carriage

7. Stair Step Card

8. Castle

9. Prince Charming

10. Princess Bride

You have until April 30th to complete this challenge and link it up! I hope to get a new one done when I get back in town!! This card used Crown Jewels, Fairytale, and Ribbon.


Also, over at Pixie Dust Studio its "Say it Out Loud"...all you need to do is include a sentiment on your card!!



Well, thanks for hopping by! I will be back blogging gain soon!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)