First up is my card I made with "Duck Dance". I mean, how stinkin' cute are these guys? I know, right? I colored them with my copics to match this fun SEI paper that I picked up at CHA. Then I added Moonlight white smooch to the ducks bodies to shimmer them up a bit. The grass was glittered a touch, as were some of the pink spots on the duck's top. The happy Easter sentiment is from a Close to my Heart set, the ribbon is Stampin' Up!
Above are the copics that I Used for this one, and below are the supplies:
- Stamps: Duck Dance digi (Sassy Cheryl's); sentiment (CTMH)
- Paper: white cs (Neenah); pink, brown cs (Bazzill); pp (SEI)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Large Scallop Circles and Labels 1 Nestabilites (Spellbinders); flowers (Prima); ribbon (SU!); buttons (MME); Mint & Rose glitter (Stampendous); Copic markers: YR000, YR02, YR04, R81, R83, R85, YG000, YG01, YG03, E53, E57, E59 (Imagination International)
Here is the full card for "The Simple Gift" This one I printed pretty large then framed it with a Technique Tuesday tile and airbrushed the inside of the frame. I usedc the same SEI paper and same basic colors. the ribbon is from Michael's and the sentiment is by Elzybells, I just omitted and did it half and half instead of all in a row.
Go check out Cheryl's great images! Many are just $2! a total steal if you ask me! There will be a new Challenge blog next week, and She has a new group on Papercraft Planet as well and is giving away a free image there!
OK, so I am signing off for the night! have a great week and stop back in to see me another day :)
- Supplies (card 2):
- Stamps: The Simple Gift digi (Sassy Cheryl's); Friends Forever (Elzybells)
- Paper: White cs (Neenah); Brown, apple green, white cs (Bazzill); pp (SEI)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Chocolate Brown(Tsukineko)
- Accessories: chipboard tile (Technique Tuesday); circle punches (SU!); ribbon (Michael's); brads (Basic Grey); flower (Bazzill); Copics: R81, R83, R85, E000, E00, E11, E59, E57, E55. E53, E51, YR000, YR02, YR04, YG000, YG01, YG03, BG10 & ABS1 (Imagination International)