Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Skatin' by to say hi!

Happy Hump Day! I am slowly trying to change over my blog from Typepad, so bear with me! In the meantime, on to why you are actually here! This is Rooco Skate, one of the new winter images from Stampendous. I just adore their newest addition to the animal family at Stampendous! He is paired with a sentiment also by Stampendous. I got both of mine on cling rubber at Enchanted Cottage.

Rooco is colored with copics, of course...what else is there, right? I think my blending/coloring is getting way better! (I have been checking out more tutorials which have changed up the way I approach my coloring from how I was taught at certification.)

He is paired with the Eskimo Kisses paper line from Basic Grey and a bit of A Muse ribbon. All supplies are listed below.So, I am off to do a bit more Christmas shopping, wish me luck :) Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! -Cyndi

  • Supplies:Stamps: Rooco Skate, Skatin hi (Stampendous)
  • Paper: Eskimo Kisses pp (basic Grey); white cs (Neenah)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Ice Blue, Mulberry chalk ink (Clearsnap)
  • Accessories: Circle Nestabilites (Spellbinders); Moonlight Smooch; Blue ribbon (A Muse); Copic markers; Dew drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)