Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Popcorn Bear Christmas Tag

Its my turn on the Spectrum Noir Blog today I chose to create a Christmas Tag using Popcorn Bear from the Crafter's Companion Winter Wishes set.

Tags are all the rage right now, so my question was how do you match the color of the Manilla tag with the cardstock you are coloring on?  Well a plain old Manilla office folder of course!


I started by spraying my tag with Postbox Red and Melted Chocolate Dylusions Ink Sprays.  I then placed the snowflake stencil over the tag and spraye water through it for a ghost background.


Here's a closeup of little Popcorn Bear all colored in.  For tips on how I colored him and the Spectrum Noir colors that I used please visit the Spectrum Noir blog.


Challenges: 
Make It Monday: Linky party
Ladybug Crafts: anything goes
Bearly Mine: anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend: starting Christmas early
Nutcrafters: Countdown to Christmas


7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I love that cute bear and the colours are wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the first Ladybug Crafts Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry sbout the deleted comment
    What a wonderful Tag!!Just lovely image!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Tag is fantastic. I saw this on MIM..faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous I love the colours you have used and that image is a total delight, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tag. So glad you decided to start Christmas early with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)