Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jillibean Soup Sketch Challenge

There's a fabulous Scrapbook sketch this month at Jillibean Soup and I found the perfect photo to use!  This is a shot of Michael and his pals at Field Day this Spring...are they doing field day?  No, they're watching Call of Duty videos on my phone!


For my layout I printed all the papers from the Monster Stew Digi Paper Collection thin cut strips, added some ribbon scraps and some zig-zag stitching in black.  Easy peasy and it turned ut bright and fun!

My letters are die cut from QuicKutz Splendid alphabet.  (Star on the "i" was cut from the JB paper)


Here's a closeup of some of the stitching and I added a journal half-circle that I die cut.


For a few extra embellishments I cut a star and a monster out of pieces of the pattern paper...


And here's the sketch if you want to play along too:



OK, that's it for this afternoon, I'm off to pick up my cute little monster at school :)

1 comment:

  1. Super Duper Cute Layout!!LOL..very Cute!!TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)