Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I've been Dylusioned...

Dylusions.  (Noun)  Ink Sprays and Stamps by Dyan Reaveley for Ranger
Dylusioning: (Verb) The act of spraying inks onto a surface
Dylusioned: (Adjective) What happens to your hands when you have Dylusioned something

So, while hanging out at Betty's Scrapbook Room this afternoon we were totally dylusioned!  We had a blast with our sprays and stamps while making some samples for a display board.  I'm going to share a couple of the tags I created today :)


First is what turned into a Fall tag that was sprayed with Vibrant Turquoise, Fresh Lime, Melted Chocolate, and Postbox Red Dylusions Sprays.  I used Dyan's ghosting technique with a chicken wire stencil and water spray.  Then I added Black Marble Spray through Dyan's Chequered Dots stencil.


I added a spider, bamboo and skull from Bits of This stamp set.  Sentiment is from Say What You Mean stamp set.


I also added a zig zag border from the stamp set Inbetweenies.  The leaves on the bamboo are colored with a water pen and Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions spray.


 That's it for today but stay tuned for tomorrow when I walk you through these steps for a Skipping Stones Tips and Tricks Thursday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)