Thursday, September 6, 2012

Getting Inky with Dreamweaver Stencils

 This month its all about getting inky with your stencils at Dreamweaver Stencils.  There are so many different ways to us ink on your stencils: sponge it on, spray it on, dauber it on...etc.

I chose to use Versamark ink through my Peace on Earth Stencil.  I applied the ink with a large finger dauber then once I had removed the stencil I added Marcasite Embossing Tinsel from Stampendous.



I kept the card pretty CAS (so not me, I know!) to show of the beauty of this full card size stencil.



We hope you get a chance to playa along with u this month...this month the winner gets a stencil of their choosing!

6 comments:

  1. CAS and very elegant, Cyndi. I love the way this card turned out. It doesn't need another thing added. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful creation! And I like the background paper you did it on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! A strong CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous never thought to use s stencil with embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)