Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to the Pumpkin Patch

Boo!  I am still totally in Halloween mode, so I thought I'd share another card that I made for the July 2011 Stampendous! catalog.  It uses my three new favorite Pumpkins, Mumpkin,  Pumpkinstein, and Count Jack.  I colored all three with copics then cut them out and adhered them over my Tim Holtz Fence die cut in black over the Purple background.  Are they adorable or what??


Here's a closer look at Pumpkinstein and Mumpkin.  Squeeel!!  Love them :)


Here's the list of the stamps:


Challenges:
Digi Doodles: Autumn Colors
Send a Smile for Kids: Fall Kids cards
Cupcake Craft Challenge: The Dark Side (black & purple)

OK peeps, thanks for popping in today!  -Cyndi


15 comments:

  1. Very cute and fun! thank you for playing along with Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cyndi. The images are so cute :) Thanks for joining us this week at cupcakes and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card! Love all those pumpkinheads. Still smiling over this one. Thanks for joining in at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see your work each week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card, Cyndi! I love your images! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable pumpkins, love the colors with your paper! Thanks for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids, hope to see you next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great for a child for Halloween! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyndi, this is one of my favorites!!! I LOVE how you did the colors on Pumpkinstein!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Halloween cards are so fabulous Cyndi!!! I wish I had the Halloweenie "bug"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just too cute! Love all three of these images! How fun for halloween. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable images! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute monsters,great card and colours. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids. Good luck, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol!!! This is just tooo cute. Im loving that pumpkin mummy :)
    xx
    Jess
    SBS Sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it´s wonderful creation.

    Thanks for joining us at ASC.

    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny Card Creation =)
    Thanks for joining us at our Autumn Challenge at Allways something Creative

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)