Thursday, September 15, 2011

From the Crypt...

It's time again to Open the Crypt on some of my favorite images from the Emo lines!  I have 4 cards for you this morning from the Back to School Emo line and the Everyday Emo line.  All stamps are available in the Simply Betty Stamps webstore.

First up today is Back to School Christian Emo.  I mean, look at those skinny jeans and that priceless look on his face.  Look familiar to anyone with teenage kids?  For Christian I colored him with my beloved copics to match some fun old paper from Basic Grey, added some die cuts and a piece of chipboard.  The arrow I embossed first with White powder then used some Copic reinkers on a Ranger blending tool and added some blending solution then smashed it around.  Since its alcohol based ink it stays right where you want it for a cool tye-died look!


And on to Everyday Christian Emo.  Still that same fun teen attitude, but today he is ready to head off with his friends and skafari.   I included his best pal (which comes along with Christian).


Next is School Girl Lola from the Back to School Emo line.  For her I pulled out some old Bo Bunny stickers to jazz up the card a bit.  Check out her cool earrings :)  This is also my card for this week's Desert Island Crafter's Challenge Itinerary.  (I used this week's Sketch Saturday for my layout)



And last on the agenda today is Back to School Rio.  She's blowing her last bubble before heading to class and being reprimanded to throw her gum out!  Her skullie headband is precious!  All the Emos catch my eye because I love their funky yet cute style!  Unlike any other stamps that I've seen!  And I lurve their huge eyes!  Very fun to color and layer the shades!




1- Lined paper
2- Books
3- Chalk
4- Pencils
5- Tape
6- Ruler
7- Name Tag
8- Lunch Money
9- Plaid school uniform
10-Apple for the teacher



This week's Sketch Saturday:




OK, Cyndi signing out!  Hope you enjoying this blast from the past today!

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome cards chica! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy cards! Love all of them! Too fun! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool cards! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite. It would be a hard choice. Love how you combined the pp with your images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)