Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recipe Challenge at Fab 'n' Funky

 It Challenge day at Fab 'n' Funky again and its my turn to be the hostess!  For my challenge this week I am giving you a recipe!  Please use 1 ribbon, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons, brads, or gems.

Amusingly enough, I goofed my own challenge!  I had three on the brain and used 3 leaves...oopsie!




Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads!  There are tons of adorable images including this freebie, Teddy Pumpkin that I snagged right from their blog :)  I just had to use him so that I could play with my new Fall papers from Bo Bunny...the colors are just rich and gorgeous!


Here he is a bit closer.  I tried again to use the fur coloring technique that Suzanne Dean shared with us at her class.  But mine doesn't lok anything like what she can do :(


To the bottom of the card I added the Fanciful Flourish die from Cheery Lynn Designs and also a trio of Dimensional Small Leaves 2, all cut from bits and pieces of the pattern papers.  I distressed all the leaves and mats with Corduroy ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger.

Okie, dokie...please join in the fun this week and link up to the FNF blog :)  Thanks for stopping in today!   -Cyndi

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)