Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Double Challenge

Its Double Challenge Day!  Today is "Its so Funny" at Fab'n'Funky and its also a color challenge at Inky Impressions!  Since I'm on both teams I ended up with one card...this cute new image called Mischievous Christopher from Inky Impressions.  Don't you just want to give him a hug?



The color challenge for the week is Brown and Cornflower Blue so I found this fun old Bo Bunny paper in my stash for my color inspiration.  I also used Karen Giron's sketch challenge at The Sweetest Thing for my layout.



Here's a closeup at Christopher:



And here is the sentiment that I used,for that touch of funny,  also from Inky Impressions.  Behind him you'll see that I used a zig zag border punch from EK Success and also some grass that I cut with my Martha Stewart grass scissors.


Alrighty! So hop to it, you have lots of challenges to go play in!!  For the Inky Impressions Challenge you can use any image, but you get 2 entries if you use an Inky image!  For Fab'n'Funky our sponsor this week is Robyn's Digital Fetish...winner receives 5 digital images!


Challenge List:
Inky Impressions: Brown & Cornflower Blue (DT)
Fab'n'Funky: make it funny (DT)

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! Oh wow he is sooo darling!! :) I love all of those fun papers you've used!!! Fabby take on BOTH challenges hun!! So good to be working with you again!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I really like all the patterned paper you used!

    So glad to be on the team with you!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is terrific I like these new images and the sketch is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so sweet - love his frog! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, loving all the different paterns on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillint Cyndi...loving the colours! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)