Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stampendous! Saturday

Good morning!  Its  a wonderfully chilly day again in NC!  I am so happy :)  If you are a local friend be sure to come stop by The Enchanted Cottage today...I will be demoing Fran's Encrusted Jewel Technique!  The Cottage is a wonderful store with tons of stamping and scrapbooking products in stock including lots of the new Stampendous! Fran'tage Essentials!!


Here's a card using Cling Eiffel  Noel.  It didn't make it into the catalog, but its  up on the Stampendous! website!  I used Aged Silver Embossing Enamel on the Eiffel Tower as well as on the edges of the green mat.  The background was sprayed with Green Glimmer Mist then distressed with chalks from Craf-T Products. The background brown base was also stamped with Fall Tendril.



Also, I wanted to remind you about this month's sketch challenge happening at the Stampendous! blog.  You still have until the end of September to play along :)



Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Thanks for stopping in today!  -Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. I think you and I live in aqua land! We both seem to continually use aqua in our designs! This is gorgeous. Love the shaggy edge of the Aged Silver embossing enamel. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The embossing is fabulous! Beautiful card!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)