Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Hard Theme

Ou r challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky is to create a card that's a hard theme for you.  Some of us went in slightly different directions with this "Hard for You" idea...My thing that's near impossible is to work with colors I don't like...I don't like drab, non-bright colors, particularly mustard. 


I created this card for the July 2011 Stampendous! catalog.  I used some Best Creation paper with the burgundy gold combo which was really hard for me.  I love the penguin, but I wanted his scarf pink and lime green and turquoise!  OK, I'll make that another time :)  He is part of the set "Penguin Wishes".  And I used "Light Your Way" for the sentiment on my tag.

Please join us this week and create a card out of your comfort zone!  Thanks for popping in today :) 
 -Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! The coloring is wonderful and that penguin is too cute!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)