Thursday, February 11, 2010

You're my cup of tea

Good morning! I have for you today a card that I made for the Lizzie Anne Designs sketch challenge this week. You can see the sketch HERE on their blog. I used one of my new sets that I caved and bought while at CHA . I have always loved their images and I own a ton, but haven't bought any in a long while, what with trying to be a bit more thrifty. But this set was just calling my name!

Its called Tea Time and its the most adorable collection of tea pots, handles, spouts, and cups that can all be mixed and matched! Totally fun! My combo I colored with copics to match this fun "Mimosa" paper by SEI that also found its way home with me from CHA. The colors are shown and listed below.
The paper behind the striped SEI layer is actually the back of :Flirty Stripe" by Bo Bunny...but the pink was a near perfect match! the cardstock is by American Crafts but I don't recall the name of the brown.

OK, I have to head off to work now, so have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Tea Time (Lizzie Anne Designs)
  • Paper: white cs (Neenah); brown cs (American Crafts); pink (Bo Bunny); stripe (SEI)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: circle punches (EK Success); ribbon (stash); Copic markers: YG01, YG13, YG93, R81, R83, R85, YR61, YR65, E55, E57, C1 (Imagination International)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)