Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ISS Peek Day 1: Erica


Today is the first day of Sneak Peeks at InSTyle Stamps for February! I am so excited to share these images with you because they are sooooo cute! Today I have Erica, a new Retro image that will be arriving at the ISS webstore this Friday!

Erica was colored to match this fun retro looking paper from American Crafts. My only complaint is my "black" hair. I colored 2 different images and wasn't really happy with either. My coloring on the grays looks blurry and yucky. But, I think the rest of her turned out cute, especially her sparkly green eyeshadow!

I also made my own glittery buttons with clear glitter buttons from American Crafts and a Red AC slick writer. The sentiment is Verve. Below are the copics that I used.

OOpps! I forgot to tell you that I based this card on the Friday sketchers sketch for the week!

Be sure to check out the InStyle Stamps blog for links to the other DT's cards! and tomorrow I will be back with a new Anime image for you! Thanks for visiting today!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Erica digi (InStyle Stamps); Great Expectations (Verve)
  • Paper: American Crafts pp; red cs (Bazzill); white cs (Neenah)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Red slick writer & glitter buttons (American Crafts); Melon Spica & copic markers C3, C7, C9, C1, E000, E00, E11, YG11, YG13, YG17, R46 (Imagination International)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)