Friday, February 26, 2010

InStyle Stamps Blog Hop!

Its Blog Hop Time! If you arrived her from the awesome Maylee's blog then you are in the right place! If you just hopped in, you can start at the beginning of the hop at the InStyle Stamps blog :)

Our theme this month was flowers...so I used Ginger, out in her garden, planting flowers. She's one of my favorite Retro images from InStyle Stamps! I used the layout from last weeks Friday sketchers blog. My background green pp I ran through my Cuttlebug with a QuicKutz embossing folder...Diamonds, then rubbed over the top lightly with my Split Pea Versacolor cube.

All the pattern paper is from Fancy Pants, the flowers are all Primas from my stash, and he sentiment is by Unity. Nothing much else too hard here. I just love to color nowadays! The rest of the supplies are listed below.


OK, so from here its time to hop on over to the mega-talented Janelle and see what she has cooking for you today! Have fun on the rest of the hop! Please don't forget to check back in Monday when I am hosting Method Monday for InStyle Stamps, I'll be doing a tutorial and previewing some new release images!!

Until then, have a great weekend...I may have another post for you in the meantime! Thanks for visiting and please say hi!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Ginger digi (InStyle stamps); Eco Chic (Unity)
  • Paper: Fancy Pants
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versacolor cubes: SplitPea, Mountain Lake (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Label punch & circle unch (SU!); brads & button (Basic Grey); flowers (Prima); Diamond embossing folder (QuicKutz); Copic markers: E00, E000, E11, E25, E27, E02, E09, E07, E33, R39, YR18, YG23, YG25, BG32, BG11, W1


23 comments:

  1. Fab card Cyndi in lovely fresh spring colours!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndii,

    Lovely card, the flowers are great!
    I love Method Monday so i'll be waiting :)

    Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Cyndi! The EcoChic sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Cyndi! Love all of these colors :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely texture to the card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cyndi! I love coloring nowadays too! LOL Ginger is so sweet and to have all that in your stash to make the card is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright patterned papers & colors- FAB job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, gorgeous image! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cyndi this is a very pretty card. Love the way the bold red and orange flower pops out at you. Great colors here.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cyndi, I love the colors you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo!! What a great spring card!! I'm ready for some warm weather and to see some flowers blooming!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so very cute Cyndi. Love the springy color and it looks so delightful!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Cyndi! I think you done a wonderful job on it. Your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card rocks! I love the color combo and cute image. Great job Cyndi
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a cute card and love the colours you used !

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  17. so cute...love the whole shabang!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)