Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scrapbook Sunday with Stampendous

Good morning crafty peeps!  I haven't done Scrapbook Sunday in a while so I thought I'd share a layout today that I created for the Stampendous January CHA booth.


The middle strip was sprayed with Dylusions ink and then stamped with the new Wine Labels background stamp repeatedly.  And to perfectly coordinate with the background stamp our fabulous Fran created the new Grape Label stamp which I used as my main embellishment.  The grapes were colored with my Spectrum Noir markers (JG1, LG5, LG2, PL4, PL2, PL1) and then I fran'taged the edges with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel, Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel,  and Amethyst Color Fragments.

The border was stamped with the border stamp in Jumbo Spring Bouquet.  Alphabet die cut from Lifestyle Crafts' Splendid Alphabet. #10 Kraft tag, distress ink, and Dylusions by Ranger.

I haven't played along in our new March challenge yet, but don't miss out...March is all about using the new Templates that come FREE with the newest Jumbo stamps!  You can see all the details HERE!  I will be playing soon once I finish my new catty samples this weekend :)

Peace out peeps.  Have a fantabulous Sunday!  -Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Cyndi! I love that rich color background panel and awesome photo of friends! Um EEP! that bunch of grapes you colored has to be a tutorial! I want to know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)