Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fun with Dyan Reaveley's new Couture Stamps

Just a quickie post for you today with an Art Journal page I did last week... I got to play with one of the new Dylusions Couture sets...this is Man About Town.


I stamped him them masked him off using Tim Holtz's masking sheets.  Then I sprayed fabby NEW Dylusions colors Funky Fuchsia and Dirty Martini along with some London Blue...LOVE it!


Added some texture with White Linen spray and Dylusions stencil then added some stamping over the masked man.  He was then colored with my Dylusions inks in waterbrushes.


Found this fabulous quote on pinterest and it was perfect :)

OK, I'm back to the stamp room to work on more Top Secret Stampendous projects!  See ya!



2 comments:

  1. Nice, so different as my art, but therefore to me, so inteteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is marvelous I can't wait for mine to come in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)