Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge/Blog Hop and New Relase!


Its time for a little Christmas in July at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge today!  We are blog hopping to showcase the brand new Christmas images, so if you arrived here from the awesome Ceal's Blog then you are right where you should be.  If not, start over at the SNSDC blog to catch the whole thing!!


For my card I picked the new Santa Owl digi stamp...Isn't he a hoot?  I paired him with the Wintertime collection from Echo Park and colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.

BTW, its a Christmas in July theme this week for our challenge and we hope you play along!



Whooooo loves you?  Ho ho ho.

I also added a snowflake border sticker from the elements sheet, a punched snowflake, some ribbon and sewing.  The tag inserted into the front pocket is also from the EP collection.


OK, so you want to see more awesome new Christmas creations and the rest of the new digis?  From here head over to the oh so talented  Melinda's Blog to see what she's created!  And here's the whole hop order of you get lost!


8 comments:

  1. Cyndi, your Santa Owl looks fabulous on this beautifully layered Christmas card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the owl, he's so cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. All-around adorable! The snowflakes are perfect with your sentiment. Fabby job coloring the owl. The whole color scheme of the card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! I like the pocket/tag style, the colors & your coloring of Santa Owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! That is a very cute digi!! Great dp's with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyndi, this is super cute! Love how you added the tag behind the image and your coloring on the owl, which is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)