Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dreamweaver Thursday

Its a new month and time for a new challenge from Dreamweaver Stencils!  Its all about summer this month so show us your summery creations!  For my card today I thought I'd start with some flowers this month since I think of flowers in summer (Spring frost still kills flowers down here in NC so it seems like almost summer before I can plant)


I used the new Daisy Background stencil in Black glossy paste then added some gorgeous Metallic FX in Glacier, Kiwi, and Sapphire.  These are created just for DWS!  I added Versamark ink then swirled the colors on using a stipple brush.


You have all month to play along with us, and you can play as many times as you'd like!


The stencil giveaway for next month is a new stencil that will be available in August at your local retailers. The final size is one of our LX stencils. We recently started manufacturing this size for people who want to run their stencils through the embossing machines and have a completed card size. This card falls under that category and will have a sentiment already in the design. This makes it much easier for those of you who have long Christmas card lists. Here is a teaser of just a piece of the stencil you can win:



And be sure to visit all my teammates this week:






10 comments:

  1. The Daisy Background makes a beautiful card! Love how you did it in glossy and added the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black glossy paste effect. I am inspired to try it with the new molten technique now that I have seen yours. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, such a beautiful card. The black grossy and the metallic f/x just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO pretty, love the colours you chose, love the shine, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pretty flowers pop off the page with the Metallic F/X. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card! I like the way you have used the MetalFX.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Cyndi! Love the colors and the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful shimmer on these flowers! Flowers are always reminiscent of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the shimmery flowers here. What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the daisy stencil and the shimmery flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)