Friday, July 13, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Feature Friday

Its a double post today! If you're here for the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge scroll down to the next post please :)

I'm also up for Feature Friday at Skipping Stones Design today!  I used 3 different sets for my card including the newest release Darling Damask for my background.  BG was stamped repeatedly in Old Paper ink on Kraft cardstock.


My focal point was created using one of the Beautiful Botanicals stamps and some Tim Holtz Distress markers in Barn Door, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, and Dusty Concord.  I colored directly on the stamp then huffed on it which moistens the ink then stamped.  Voila! Watercolored effect!  You can actually spritz this and stamp up to 2 more times for a more watered down look!


I added some Kraft photo corners to the main panel, some Ivory Taffeta ribbon and my sentiment (from Heartsong 2) was stamped in Barn Door Distress ink.


Hope you enjoy :)  


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)