Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Poppi goes Surfing...

Did I tell you that I WON the first Wacky Wednesday Challenge in the Bugaboo Stamps forum at Papercraft Planet? I did!! So I just had to participate in Challenge #2, right? Its an Inspiration Challenge and you can find the photo and details HERE.


I used the image Poppi Penguin- Surf from Bugaboo Stamps..one of my FREE digis that I won!! Have I told you how much I looooove bugaboo?? Jackie is also sooooo generous with new Freebies every week! Also check out the Catch the Bug blog for more challenges, freebies, and tutorials!


Poppi is paired with Salt Air paper from Cosmo Cricket, a few dew drops and Glassy Glaze for his cool shades, and a touch of ribbon.

The layout for the card is this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch.


Other Challenges:
Wacky Wednesday Challenge: photo inspiration
Stamp Something: Beachy colors
Lili of the Valley: Here comes Summer

OK, thanks for surfing by! I am outta here!

-Cyndi



2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love this! Cute penguin and love the polka dot bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)