Sunday, May 8, 2011

Carolina Rebellion!

Just had to share with all my blogging friends why I didn't post yesterday. I took my 15 year old DD and her BFF to the 1st Annual Carolina Rebellion!

What's that you ask? It was a FULL day of 18 bands on 3 stages, 30,ooo crazed fans and a LOT of sun. (No, I didn't drink since I was supervising :) ) Some of my favorites of the day:

Three Days Grace
Skillet
Avenged Sevenfold
Seether
Halestorm
Theory of a Deadman
Hinder
Saving Abel
Stone Sour
Godsmack

And yes it was TOTAL insanity all around us...finally got to see what the difference is between "slam dancing" (from my generation) and Mosh Pitting. Scary shit in person, lemme tell you. I am totally exhausted, LOL

Hope to stamp some today with said DD since all my others kids are AWOL

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's an awesome list of bands. I see a bunch of my faves up there. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)