Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back in Time

Pixie Dust Studio is going Back in time this week! Come join us at the Pixie Dust Challenge blog for this weeks challenge! Just create a Vintage style project and link t up and you could be the lucky winner of a PDS digi! You don't have to us a Pixie Dust image, but we'd love to see them if you have them!!


For my project I created a card in the shape of a tag. I used the new "Water for Elephants" image from the Circus Collection that is being released tomorrow! Vintage is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I gave it my best.



Thanks for visiting today! -Cyndi


4 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous! Neat idea to do a tag/card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing tag way to move out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pretty creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! ALL of your cards are awesome! but I adore this tag the most! I wonder why ;)
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)