Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let's Make a Splash!

We are splashing it up over at Pixie Dust Studio this week! Today is the release day for the new SPLASH collection!! All kinds of cuteness in his new group of images :)

Ou challenge today is coincidentally enough, "Under the Sea". So why not pick up a few new mages then join us! The winner of the challenge will win a FREE digi! (And you don't have to use a PDS image to play along with us, but we sure love to see them!)


For my card I used the new Swimming Dolly from Pixie Dust Studio. I paired her with fun new paper from the Cosmo Cricket Upcycle collection. The little SPF bottle is by K& co and was in my stash from a long time ago.


I just love these bright colors, and they are perfect for Dolly's little swim suit and float :) Here's the Copic colors I used.


And here's the rest of the collection so you can see it all! Aren't they just the cutest??

Challenge List:
Pixie Dust Studio: Under the Sea (DT)
Fresh Brewed: Beach or Summer
Pile it On: Time to Travel (to the beach)
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Something with C (Cosmo Cricket)
Top Tip Tuesday: Open Challenge

Thanks to all my friends and passerbys who come visit me!

-Cyndi

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I'm loving these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo cute! So whimsical and fun! Great job with your card! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs summer/beach month long challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summery card! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card. I love your C element. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, such pretty colours and added detail! Thank you for joining in the Cupcake fun this week and good luck! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How super cute are those stamps, I love this card, your colouring is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this fortnight. Melx - THE LOLLIPOP LADIES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love your use of colours!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that big polkadot ribbon!!!!

    Thanks for your entry at the Lollipop Ladies.

    Trish - Candy Stripe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)