Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stampendous! Challenge STMC25

OK, where is the beginning of fall? Wasn't it supposed to be last Tuesday? We sat at the Davie game last night and it was just stinkin hot. Football is supposed to go along with cold weather, right? Geesh.

Well, I am making my own cold, snowy weather today with some adorable new stamps by Stampendous! I used "Cling Snowfall" and "Snowman Flurry" perfectly clear set for my challenge card this week. We are 25 weeks into the Stampendous weekend challenges, can you believe it?


I added some Mint Jewel glitter to his hat and the snowflakes, but the rest of the card is pretty simple and straightforward, in keeping with the simple yet adorable snowman image! I used the Snowflake background stamp on the pale blue layer, stamped in Tumbled Glass Ranger Distress Ink.

This weeks' sketch is coutesy of the talented and adorable Rachel, The Gingerbread Gal.


Please head over to the Stampendous! blog for more details on this weeks challenge and to enter your card! There are FREE stamps to be had!! Have a great rest of your Saturday, I am hoping to get some crafting done this afternoon!!

-Cyndi

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love your version, too! I think the SDT rocks! Love the colors that you used and the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were sweating our butts off at soccer this morning. Definitely doesn't feel like fall yet.

    This is adorable! LOVE this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it's a heat wave! Super cute card! Love the mint jewel sparkle! I love this set. Great Job!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whimsical snowman stamp and sentiment... a great fun Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)