Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio...Harry Potter release!!


He's here! Harry and all the crew are being released to day as digi stamps at Pixie Dust Studio! Just look at how cute he is! And if you scroll down to the bottom of the post I have a pic for you of all the images in this release...Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore, and even Scabbers, Crookshanks and Hedwig! A Harry Potter fans' ultimate stamp collection!


For my card I kept with the Gryffindor colors using the same Graphic 45 paper as yesterday's card. The "H" is a chipboard letter that I inked with Old paper distress ink and a touch of Fired Brick. The H can also stand for his pal Hedwig, hehe! I am so in love with these images!!

Here's the rest of the crew. And don't worry, if you can't decide then you can get the whole collection and save a bit! So rush on over to Pixie Dust Studio and pick up some magic!

Thanks for visiting today...look out, this is the first of 3 posts for the day! AND I will be back with more tomorrow!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! I love your Grynffindor cards! This one is soooo perfect for Harry and Hedwig! Awesome job :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)