Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friends Forever

Good morning Wednesday! (said in a voice mimicking of Robin Williams in Good Morning Vietnam) Bwaaa. You know, none of my kids have ever even heard of that movie. Not to mention The World According to Garp, or Dead Poets Society. A whole other side to the comedian they fell in love with as the Genie. Hmm...time for intervention.

OK, off my sidetrack of the day. I have a card I started eons ago for you today. I colored this Pixie Dust Studio image for some challenge or another a long time back and just pulled it out to finish it into a card yesterday.


I had a fight with my DD about if this was a raccoon or a cat. I knew it was supposed to be a raccoon, but I first tried to color it to look like a cat. She just rolled her eyes. So, I fixed it but didn't tell her.

The main image is "July Pixie" from Pixie Dust Studio, and I added the bird from "Gnome Playtime" to the top of her hat. Now the nice thing about digis is that you can manipulate all this in Adobe before you ever print it. But I am just lazy. I print them both, cut them out, then adhere one over the other.

OK, so here's the list of challenges for this baby! I don't usually do so many, but as I was looking for sketches and stuff more kept popping up that kept changing how this card finally turned out!

Pixie Dust Studio: Fur or Feathers
Fab 'n' Funky: Photo Vibe
Papertake Weekly: Animal Magic
Cute Card Thursday: Tweet & a Flutter

Thanks for popping in today! Lots more in store for you this week: Pixie Dust Studio new challenge tomorrow, InStyle Stamps new Chloe Sneak peek tomorrow, InStyle Stamps blog hop on Friday, last call for my Blog Candy on Friday, and new Stampendous sketch challenge this Saturday!!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to introduce them from the beginning...all the way back to Happy Days and Mork and Mindy! Love these images you've been playing with. How cute is the blue petticoat peeking out from under her dress? Plus, she has a kitty. Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and such pretty colors! Great job with the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)