Thursday, May 9, 2013

Phone Elements

OK, so I totally forgot to post this on Thursday since I was flying home from Maui!  I thought it was on publish but it must have been draft...sorry!

Its another day of peeks of the new Elements stamps from Stampendous!  Today I am sharing the Phone Elements card that I created for the April catalog.  I just love the vintage feel of these and there are so many directions to take them :)


I have a couple of closeups for you:


My background was created with Gelatos over Bazzill Ledger paper.


This background was also Gelatos and I stamped the Classifieds background over that.  The  May Arts ribbon was gathered with my Sewing Machine :)


Thanks for popping in!


1 comment:

  1. Love your clean new blog look! And love this card! So much fun and so simple. It just looks dynamic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)