Sunday, May 26, 2013

Paper Craft Planet Scrappy Sunday Sketch

Its my turn at the Paper Craft Planet Blog today for Scrappy Sunday and I would love for you to please  go join in our challenge HERE!

I have been playing more and more with Project Life, even if I don't do it every week it gets me scrapbooking again!  There are so many options out there now for the divided layouts.  I used to do these all the time (without the pockets) and we called it color blocking.  Its a great way to get lots of photos on a page.


For my page today I used:
Becky Higgins Project Life divided protector
Poppy Favorite Fabric pieces (LYB)
Poppy 6x6 Paper pad (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Poppy Canvas stickers (LYB)
Poppy Chipboard stickers (LYB)
Poppy Vellum Tape (LYB)
Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, Peacock Feathers, & Mowed Lawn Distress ink pads (Tim Holtz)

Here's the sketch that I created for you if you would like to play along.  (Tip: If you don't have the divided protectors just make each panel slightly smaller than 4x6 and then mount them all on a plain 12x12 sheet of cardstock!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)