Friday, January 25, 2013

These Boots were made for walking...

One of my favorite projects that I created for the January 2013 Stampendous catalog was this card with the new Boots Kiddo.  I mean I love all the kiddos from the last year but this little baby has to be my favorite little sassy girl!


The background was stamped repeatedly with Scrolled Blossoms in Victorian Velvet ink.  Then I swiped my Boss Gloss (embossing ink in a dauber!) over the middle and added Shabby White Embossing Enamel, Burgundy and Lavender Color Fragments and Lavender Micro Glitter to that and heat set...instant bling!

My sentiment is from French Flower Cart set and the ribbon is from my stash.

Have you checked out more of the DT's peeks this week?  Head to the Stampendous blog to see who is is peeking this week :)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)