Monday, January 21, 2013

Sneak Peek week from Stampendous!

I am back from CHA...what an exhausting week that was!  AND I thought I was having internet issues being OOT because it would work for a minute then not at all.  Weeeall, now that I'm back home it doesn't want to work AT ALL so I am waiting for my 19 year old to come do his magic!  In the meantime I've transfered a few pics to my DD's mac so I can blog some :)


I wanted to remind you about theJanuary Kiddos challenge from Stampendous... AND we are finally allowed to show you the creations we made for the Winter 2013 Stampendous catalog!  Be sure to check by the Stampendous blog all week to find out who's peeking new stuff!


This is the adorable new Fireman Kiddo who should be available SOON in your local stores!  If you don't know where to go just click on the link to find a retailer near you!

I've paired him with some older K &co fireman paper and Jolee's sticker plus a couple of dies.  He was colored with my speccies :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! I'll have to get this stamp since my DH is a Vol. Firefighter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love that kiddo firetruck and that you made it yellow! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!! Simply AMAZING!! Loving the added details!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is definitely a little cutie! Love that little tongue sticking out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)