Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wish Upon a Cloud...



I had some fun playtime this weekend and thought I would play along with this week's Tuesday Challenge from The Cat's Pajamas!  This week was a color challenge:


For my card I used the cute little floppy-eared bunny from Wish (The Cat's Pajamas) which is stamped on Neenah White and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. (CT4, CT3, LY3, CR5, CR3, PP3, BT1) The layout for the card is based on this week's sketch challenge at Split Coast Stampers.





 I added some Glossy accents to his little pink nose and just a hint of glitter to the edges of the moon with my Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  My papers are new from Echo Park: So Happy Together and Everyday Eclectic.


My clouds were cut with the Cloud Border CutUps die from TCP onto Whitewash Core'dinations cardstock in Watering Can After I cut out the clouds I gently sanded the edges with my Sand It Gadget to reveal more of the teal underneath.



My card base is also from the Whitewash collection from Core'diantions in Grandma's Rocker. I sanded those edges then added a touch of Tim Holtz Squeezed Lemonade distress ink.  My teal pp (and teal dry-embossed cardstock piece) was also inked with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers distress ink.


Thanks for visiting with me today :) 
 -Cyndi

Challenge List:
The Cat's Pajamas: Color scheme
Pile It On: Cuddly critters
Friends Forever: Something new (pp, stamp, dies)
Crafty Catz: animals
Craft Your Days; anything goes
Delightful Challenges: punches and dies

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I just received this set today and cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card, love the pastel colour scheme and the floppy bunny ears :) Thank you for playing along with us @ Delightful Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is your card love those pastel colours too thanks for joining us over at Crafty Catz Challemge Blog...hope to see you again hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image! Thanks for sharing at Delightful challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Great color theme.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Animals with this superb creation,

    I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)