Friday, August 24, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Fall Inspiration Challenge

Its challenge time again at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!  And this week we have an inspiration photo for you:


Use this photo for your inspiration and make your creation!

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... 

Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.

~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!

~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC68.




I focused on the orange color and chose Rhubarb's Autumn Day with his cute little pumpkin.  Rhubarb was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers to match the Autumn SPlendor paper from We R Memory Keepers.  

This is Rhubarb a bit closer.  I used TN8, TN6, TN4, TN3, TN2, TN1, GB9, GB7, GB5, OR3, OR2,OR1, DG4 and DG2 to color him.


My flower was created using The Cat's Pajamas Pom Pom Flower CutUps die.  I also used the Open Pinking CutUps die (TCP) and some old CTMH ribbon from my stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)