Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps Coquettes Release Day!

Before I show you my card for today's release, I want to remind you about the 12 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Betty Stamps!

On the ninth day of Halloween
My true love gave to me
Nine ghosts a-booing
Eight monsters shrieking
Seven pumpkins glowing
Six goblins gobbling
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

So today all you have to do is incorporate a ghost in your projects.  Like yesterday you have two chances to win the three new images we will be introducing today... Lulu, Hamlet, and Priscillia!  One lucky winner will get these three digis by simply leaving a comment, the other lucky winner will win the images by participating in today's challenge.  To enter your cards please go to the SBS blog...you have until Oct 30th to play in all 12 challenges!! Please scroll all the way to the bottom for discount deals on our new release the Coquettes!




OK, so I've been a busy bee this weekend and got behind on Halloween :(  But I do have a card with one of the Coquettes for today...this is Lulu!  I've paired her with paper from Cosmo Cricket, some lace and bows :)





All stamps are now available in the shop!  They are clear stamp form and will not be released in digi at this time, maybe in the future but not a guarantee.

Of course it is not a release without some discounts right!

All six new the Coquettes stamps for $31.00 use code Coquette6
Three new Coquettes stamps for $15.00 use code Coquette3

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute image. Love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card you've made! =)
    The 12 days of Halloween is fun!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)