Tuesday, October 18, 2011

On the Second day of Halloween...

My true love gave to me
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

The Challenge today for the 12 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps is to incorporate some Trick or Treaters in to your projects!   Like yesterday you have until October 30th at 10PM PST to upload your Two Trick or Treaters project to the SBS blog!  Have fun and happy Trick or Treating!


Today's prize is...London Mummy in digi form!

On to my card for the day


My two trick or treaters are Lola Bo Peep (and her sheep) from the Zombie Teens Halloween collection. Is she a hoot or what?  I colored her really bright to match this paper from Doodlebug that I picked up at Enchanted Cottage.


Here she is a bit closer, green zombie skin, orange red eyes and all :)

And below is my favorite part of the card, a street of buttons!


Please play along with us today!  You don't have to use a Simply Betty Stamps image, but we sure LOVE to see them when you do!  And be sure to check back in with me all week for lots more Halloween fun!!  (Including our Haunty Halloween Hop this Saturday!)

-Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)