Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Its all about Pink & Die cuts!

Morning all!  I have a card for 2 challenges for you today!  This is Lili's Ribbon Awareness from Inky Impressions.  Our challenge at the Inky Challenge blog this week is to show your support!  

This week we want to see you support Breast Cancer Awareness! As of 2010 there are almost 2.5 million Women & Men who are SURVIVORS of this horrible disease! Lets shows these survivors how much we care and support them in their fight!

So the Inkettes would love to see your Breast Cancer Awareness cards AND/OR Monochromatic cards.

One winner who uses an Inky Image will receive an "Inky Prize Pack".
&
One Winner who doesn't use and Inky Image will receive an Inky Digi.



I have used a monochromatic pink theme using some fun papers from Echo Park's "Little Girl" and "Everyone Loves Christmas" collections.  I picked up both at the Simply Betty Stamps web store :)  Lili is stamped on Cryogen white and then colored with Copic markers.


Ou challenge this week for you at Fab'n'Funky is to use die cuts or punches or both!  I pulled out my Flowers Stackers 5 die  from Cheery Lynn Designs and cut three flowers, curled them a bit and added some distressing with Sweet Blush ink from PTI.  I also used Border Carnivale (also from CLD) for a border strip, a bit of SU! Rose Romance ribbon and the sentiment is a tag that I cut out from the Echo Park Little Girl line.

I'd love to see you play along with BOTH challenges this week!

My Challenge list:
Inky Impressions: Show your Support (DT)
Fab'n'Funky: dies or punches (DT)
My Sheri Crafts: Think Pink
Di's Digi Design: make your own flowers
Inspire me Fridays: anything goes
Make it Mondays: anything Goes

OK, don't forget today is the LAST day to enter for my follower blog candy! And tomorrow is our special HOP and AUCTION for Christian!

-Cyndi



8 comments:

  1. Very cute, love this cute little image. Thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image! Fantastic card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just upload a project and leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts this week. Unfortunately the challenge says to use at least five flowers so you won't be eligible for the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I really like your combination of patterned paper and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love pink!

    Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this time! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love the image and the pretty flower! Thank you for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card full of pinkness :) saw you at make it monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Cyndi!! Thx for linking up with the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)