Thursday, August 4, 2011

by LORi Designs August Release with a Challenge!


Its all about families this month at by LORi Designs!  We have a HUGE release for you, some new images, and some that have been slightly re-worked.  We ALSO have a challenge for you this month since some of the design team will be taking a bit of a break with back-to-school and all.


This is my card that I created with Lollipop Waiting.  I remember waiting on my first little girl when my little boy was not quite 2 so this image really reminded me of then.  I also have a friend who this will be perfect for!

Our challenge for you this month is an Inspiration Challenge plus to use your favorite BLD image...here's the photo:


Here's some more detail of my card.  I used some Swiss Dots cardstock from Bazzill and some random green polka dot paper from my stash.  And I found the cute litte brads in my stash by My Minds Eye.


This image is from one of the many bundles available in the Lollipop Shop!  Be sure to go check them all out and pick up a few to make some cards for the loved ones in your life.


We hope you will join us in the challenge this week!  You have until midnight EST on 8/31 to participate!  The winner will get a BLD digi of their choice!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)