Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tilda Under Mistletoe

I am stuck at home today with a sick little one. He came back from school not 2 hours after having left. Urgh. Not only am I not at work today, but I have to sneak off to do anything at home too. After watching Nickelodeon all morning he wants me to watch him play Xbox now. So much for productivity.

But I do have a card for you...More Tilda today! I got the privilege of coloring tons of new Magnolia images for Enchanted Cottage and making them into samples...so you will see a lot of Tilda! This is Tilda under Mistletoe. She is colored with copic markers and then I went back over the reds and her golden hair with Metallic rubons from Craf-T Products. They are meant to be rubbed-on but I colored with them using a blending stump. It ends up looking a lot like Twinkling H2Os without curling up the paper!

The background paper is also by Magnolia. This paper is simply gorgeous...really heavy-weight and textured. The sentiment is from a set called Merry Messages by Stampendous...I adore this font!! Ok, so thats about it. Have a great day and thanks for visiting! -Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Tilda Under Mistletoe (Magnolia); Merry Messages (Stampendous)
  • Paper: gingham (Magnolia); white cs (Neenah); Kraft (Bazzill)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Metallic Rubons kit 1& 2 (Craf-t products); ribbon & buttons (Bo Bunny); Copic markers; journaling marker (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous! I have some of those rub-ons... thanks for the tip to use a blending stump!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)