Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Take Joy in the Little Things


Greetings to all my cyber friends! I hope everyone has been enjoying having a few days off, a few days with the kids out of school, or even just a few days away from shopping :) I have still been under the weather. I did read a few great books this weekend, since all I seemed to be able to do was lie in the bed.

So, today I rearranged quite a bit and tidied up my stamping space so I can get back on track! I do have a card to share that I created a couple of weeks back. I used one of the Tilda's from the "A Little Yummy For your Tummy" collection from Magnolia.

This is "Kitchen Tilda". (I think this card may be one of the ones for my January Magnolia Card Class at Enchanted Cottage. Since we don't have new Valentines or Spring stamps I may do all cooking themed! The class is scheduled for Jan 16th for those close to NC...cards will be determined this week!)

Tilda was stamped, colored with Copic markers, then cut out and popped up on a panel die cut with a Spellbinders Labels 4 die. The die was cut, then while still in the die I embossed it with the die AND the Flourish Impressabilities at the same time, leaving a debossed border around the embossed center. Then I ran a Versacolor cube lightly over the embossed part to make it stand out a bit more.
The flowers were cut with the Spellbinders Flower Creations die and airbrushed while still in the die with Copic markers and my ABS1. The sentiment was cut with Ribbon Tag Trio (also by Spellbinders) then trimmed at the ends.
A full list of supplies is listed below, including the copics I used. I still have a few things to show you all and hope to find stamping time tomorrow on my day off! Have a great night and thanks for visiting! Make my day and say hello :)

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Kitchen Tilda (Magnolia); Petals & Stems (Verve)
  • Paper: Kitchen Spice pp & Dotted cs (Bo Bunny); white cs (Neenah)
  • Ink: Palette Noir; Bark & Topaz (Versacolor)
  • Accessories: labels 4 Nestabilites, Flower Creations, Ribbon Tag Trio, Flourish Impressabilites (Spellbinders); ribbon (stash); buttons (Bo Bunny); Copic markers: E00, E000, E31, E33, E35, E57, E0000, Y38, YR18, R20, BG11, BG13, W1 & ABS1 (Imagination International)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cyndi! Hope you're feeling better :)
    This is such a pretty and adorable card! Love the flowers!
    TFS! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year :*)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I just adore this Tilda! Love the way you've put her in this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)