Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fluffles Jingle

Happy Wednesday...sorry I have been scarce this week, but I guess we are all at the same hectic point. I did take time out on Saturday after the big snow and go see Avatar with my kids. It was EXCELLENT! There is something in it for everyone too, so don't think you won't enjoy it.

This is my last Christmas card for 2009. I made it a while back but never got it posted. This is Fluffles Jingle, from Stampendous. The Fluffles x 3 are colored with copics then shimmered up a bit with a touch of Stickles. The layout for the card was a Mojo Monday sketch from a couple of weeks back. I thought it turned out kinda fun with the Colorful Christmas paper by My Minds Eye.

OK, I have a few other things stamped and may get them posted this week, maybe not. Hope everyone has a great Holiday. (Did you know that saying "Happy holidays" is really wishing someone to have happy "Holy" days?) Thanks for visiting!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Fluffles Jingle (Stampendous)
  • Paper: Colorful Christmas (My Minds Eye); white (Neenah)
  • Ink: Palette Noir
  • Accessories: Circle Nestabilites (Spellbinders); ribbon (May Arts); Metallic Dew Drops (Robin's Nest); Copic markers; Black fine marker (American Crafts); stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)