Monday, January 20, 2014

Nathalie Kalbach's new Mixed Media stamps for Stampendous!

Its catalog sneak peek time for Stampendous and the team is showing off the new January CHA releases.  When we got the stamps a few months back I was so thrilled to learn that my friend Nat Kalbach would be releasing her very own line of Mixed Media stamps through Stampendous!

                                      

This is a journal page that I reproduced in my journal after the one that I created for the January catalog using Nat's stamps along with the new Creative Palette.  I just love the grungy yet organic look of her stamps!  They are also the perfect accompaniment to the Creative Palette (similar to the Gelli Plate).


These stamps, like all the newest Jumbo stamps from Stampendous each come with a free template (stencil).  I began by brayering paint onto my Creative Palette and using her stencils to lay down the first layers on my page.  I also brayered paint onto my CP and stamped directly into that to transfer to the page.  

                                               

Supplies:
NK Studio Grunge (Stampendous)
NK Studio Mish Mesh (Stampendous)
NK Studio Wired (Stampendous)
Live Creatively (Stampendous)
Creative Palette (Stampendous)
Paint (Liquitex)
Brayer (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page and all the NK stamps work great together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)